Monday 27 July 2009

Just a little starter ...

Wooooohooo... so this is the first post FROM the UK!! :-) That is kind of exciting, isn't it?? Well, it is for me anyway! So I'm just back from three-amazing-days in London which very accidentally coincided with my birthday and have got some great great great material coming up... But it's still early for that so for the moment just check out these photos of the RLC's performance at the Ben & Jerry Sundae on the Common festival, which took place yesterday (and last Saturday) at Clapham Common.

Before anyone is tempted to comment negatively on the quality of these photos, let me say that I was soooooooo excited to see the guys playing live again (at last!!!) that I forgot my precious camera at home and was forced to take pictures with my mobile... Terrible, I know!! But I have said before that this is a fan blog, haven't I?? So no pretence of being professional at all here... Luckily enough though, someone much more professional, serious and less excitable than me brought an excellent camera along and took some brilliant photos... which I won't show you yet! HA HA! :D

For now enjoy these... And think that the best has yet to come!! :-)




















Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment