Tuesday 26 May 2009

Amazing exclusive pics!

Am I allowed to say this is a very important day for this blog? Finally I can post here some amazing exclusive B&W pictures of RLC performing live.

They are some amazing shots by Valerio Berdini, a very talented photographer who runs one of the best blogs ever, mixing reviews and awesome pictures of live performances of the hottest bands around, called Liveon35mm. I strongly suggest everyone to check it out, especially if you love live music and good photography.

And I want to emphasize the fact that these pictures are exclusive, since they haven't been published anywhere yet, but are a courtesy of Valerio only for redlightcompanyitaly.blogspot.com. I honestly feel very honoured about that!

So I shall definitely shut up and let the images talk now (as usual, click on each picture to see it full-size)...


RED LIGHT COMPANY LIVE @ ISLINGTON ACADEMY, LONDON, FEBRUARY 9TH 2009 (OPENING FOR HOWLING BELLS)














All pictures (c) Valerio Berdini.

Let us know what you think by leaving a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment