Monday 25 May 2009

the blog speaks English now

Hi everyone,

so this post is to say very briefly that I've decided to turn the blog into English. If I have time I will try to have both the Italian and the English versions up, but considering I haven't got much time to write, I cannot guarantee it. Also I've just received some very bad news tonight so I don't know whether I'll be in the mood to write in the next few days, so please be patient.

In the meanwhile, enjoy this video I found of the gig RLC played in Liverpool last May 21st. I know it's not a great video but it's the only one I found. The average age of the people in the crowd makes me wonder whether I am too old to go to this kind of gigs? Uhmmmm... lots to think about. Enjoy it anyway. Catch up soon, I hope.

3 comments:

  1. When it is about art (and music definitely IS art) there's no age limit. Go on blogging in every way you prefer (or can). Hope the bad news will be just a temporary thing.

    Have a wonderful, or at least "nice", Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yes, I agree with you. I'll definitely keep up this work because it makes me happy even in troubled times. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you to change my life..thank you, guys..i miss you so much.. Anna

    ReplyDelete